Monday, December 3, 2012

Beautiful Begonias Watercolor Painting

 Beautiful Begonias watercolor painting is 9 x12 inches.    I took a photo of these just before the first hard frost we had.  These gorgeous flower bloomed all summer in two big pots on my patio, so impossible to bring inside for the winter.   But, saved forever here.

"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm."
– Sir Winston Churchill


Saturday and Sunday was the holiday shopping festival and was a huge success.   Here is a photo of the display, before the crowds!   This coming Saturday I will be at the Kent County Y holiday craft sale, with books and small paintings, from 2 - 4 if you are in the area.


Please see the paintings purchasing information for some general information about pricing, or email me at bunnygriffeth@gmail.com and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

No comments: