Sunday, January 20, 2013

Freedom Origianl Watercolor Horse Painting

"
"Freedom" original watercolor horse painting is 9 x 12 inches on Arches 140 lb paper.   I am reading The Artist's Way by Julia Cameron, "a spiritual path to higher creativity".   That kind of sums it up in a phrase.....   She does seminars on "unblocking" artists, and that's what this book is about -- becoming free to your creative side and silencing the 'censor' that lives in our head by giving him free reign for 3 pages of long hand 'flight of idea' writing in the mornings.   She calls it windshield wipers for the brain, and it does work.   Yesterday I took my 'artist child' on a date to Hobby Lobby and for 2 hours went through everything to see what I would get.  I got some gold star stickers, a little Bunny to sit on my art desk, and a new 'visual journal', some miniature watercolor papers and little brushes. 

He who has overcome his fears will truly be free.

Please see the paintings purchasing information for some general information about pricing, or email me at bunnygriffeth@gmail.com and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

No comments: