Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Last Flowers, 13001, Floral oil, 10x8 in. Leslie Saeta Challenge Painting 1 by Nancy Standlee, Texas Artist


Last Flowers, 13001  $100
10x8, oil on canvas panel done with palette knife
Closeup

This small painting can be purchased at on online gallery at Daily Paintworks.

It's been a long time (for me) since the last post, November 23, but get ready as you will probably get tired of me posting so often in the next 30 days or that is the plan. I've decided to join Leslie Saeta in her 30 paintings/30 days project

Happy New Year to my readers and thanks for reading my blog (to read the rest of the post) and for your comments.


TEXAS DAILY PAINTER, OIL PAINTING, SMALL OIL STILL LIFE,  ARTISTS OF TEXAS BLOG, NANCY STANDLEE , FINE ART,  DAILY PAINTWORKS, CONTEMPORARY FINE ARTS INTERNATIONAL, PINTEREST, FLORAL STILL LIFE, FLOWERS IN OIL,

BLOG                  Nancy Standlee Art Blog
WEBSITE            Nancy Standlee
WEBSITE            Canvas by Canvas
Contact:             NancyStandlee@sbcglobal.net

Purchase paintings through my Gallery at Daily Paintworks.
Follow me on Pinterest

No comments: