Sunday, February 10, 2013

"On My Desk" Watercolor Painting February Challenge

 "On My Desk" watercolor painting (8 X10) is February challenge day #10 of painting according to a list of things named -- today the phrase is 'on my desk'.   I could have painted paintbrushes, or on my computer desk some other things.... but I chose this from my art studio because these represent some new goals for myself this year.  The flowers are a weekly 'being nice to me' thing - and I do love flowers.  I'm also reading The Artists Way by Julia Cameron and one of the things she recommends is an 'artist date' --- you take your 'artist child' somewhere just for fun ---the little bunny was a purchase I made on my first one to Hobby Lobby.

In every real man a child is hidden that wants to play.  ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Please see the paintings purchasing information for some general information about pricing, or email me at bunnygriffeth@gmail.com and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

No comments: