Thursday, February 21, 2013

Sharks Watercolor Painting February Challenge

 Sharks watercolor painting (9 x12 inches) is available on Ebay.   This is part of the February challenge I am doing for myself....and the word today is "frenzy".    I thought about a lot of things I could do but thought this fit the subject, however this is also serene I think....
Sharks have everything a scientist dreams of. They're beautiful―God, how beautiful they are! They're like an impossibly perfect piece of machinery. They're as graceful as any bird. They're as mysterious as any animal on earth. No one knows for sure how long they live or what impulses―except for hunger―they respond to. There are more than two hundred and fifty species of shark, and everyone is different from every other one.”
Peter Benchley, Jaws 
 
Please see the paintings purchasing information for some general information about pricing, or email me at bunnygriffeth@gmail.com and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

No comments: