Thursday, March 14, 2013

"Blending In #4" Original Abstract Expressionism Painting With Bird by Colorado Contemporary Artist Kimberly Conrad/Color Study

                       Kimberly Conrad Contemporary Artist "Pouring Color Into Your Life"

 Original 7"x5" abstract expressionism painting with bird on heavy archival paper. This little painting will fit a standard 5x7 frame, or may be matted and framed to a larger size. These little paintings on paper are color studies for my large paintings on canvas...

 Visit to view more of my work

 Visit to view my SEASCAPES

 Click Here to see the Faith and Family update

 I am SOOO thrilled to be featuring Oklahoma artist Jonelle T McCoy on the Artists Corner page of my blog for the next few days..Click HERE to see her Wonderful Horses!!

$47.00/ $5.50 Shipping

No comments: