Friday, March 1, 2013

Music Watercolor Painting


 "Music" watercolor painting (9 x 12) is part of the February challenge...yes, I know it's March, but I'm not going to leave this challenge undone.  I have one more painting for the word "leap" which I will post when it's done.   It's very difficult to get a painting done every day....and there were some things which I wanted to paint but didn't have the time, so I am glad the challenge is over.   Through the challenge (and The Artists Way book) I have had one of the paintings win second place in a show, and I was sparked with an idea for a children's book which I rough-drafted yesterday and am very excited about. 

Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life.  
~Berthold Auerbach



Please see the paintings purchasing information for some general information about pricing, or email me at bunnygriffeth@gmail.com and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

No comments: