Sunday, March 24, 2013

Spring Has Sprung-Floral Landscape

 Close Up

Oil on 5x7 canvas board.

This is my contribution to this week's WDE at Wet Canvas. Susan was the gracious hostess.

Don't pay the ransom Honey, I escaped! Lol! :lol:
Sorry...It feels as though I haven' posted in a looooong time. I have been down in plenty of pain since the 14th. I bent over and sneezed and pulled a muscle in my back...intense pain!
That in turn affected the muscles involved with my breathing. All that complicated my COPD. But I'm finally coming back with Ibuprofen.  
I had a painting started from last week....I'll finish it sometime later.

Thanks for the great pics, Susan!
I cut loose with a Springtime landscape.

C&C welcome. Thanks for commenting!                        

Available ... If interested, contact me at kkayangel2(at)yahoo.com

My Etsy

Deanos Den
Luke 12:34      For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

No comments: