Monday, March 11, 2013

Sunflower Field Watercolor Painting

Sunflower Field watercolor painting - this is cropped down from a 12 x 16 inch size, so I'm not sure what the exact measurements are  --probably 12 x 12 I would guess.  This is from a Wet Canvas weekend drawing event (WDE) --references and hosted by Oty.   I can't seem to pass up a sunflower....  This wasn't perfect, (why it was cropped)  but I learned this morning reading from The Artists Way, by Julia Cameron,  that striving for perfection leads to inactivity....we become afraid to do anything.   And of course in doing, is how we learn, grow.  So, in the spirit of that...I am posting it.   Even things that don't turn out as we want teach us something.   And I love this quote:
Ring the bells that still can ring
Forget your perfect offering.
There is a crack in everything,
That's how the light gets in.
~Leonard Cohen
Please see the paintings purchasing information for some general information about pricing, or email me at bunnygriffeth@gmail.com and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

No comments: