Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Spring in Greenwich Village Watercolor Painting

Spring, Greenwich Village watercolor painting is 12 X 12 inches on Arches 140 pound paper.   This was a trip last weekend with our local Watercolor Society  to the National Watercolor Show at the Salmagundi Club.   My friends and I opted to see the Impressionist Show at the Metropolitan Museum -    photos are not allowed at special exhibits or I would have some.  They also had the period dresses that are in these magnificent paintings. 

April prepares her green traffic light and the world thinks Go. 
 ~Christopher Morley, John Mistletoe

Please see the paintings purchasing information for some general information about pricing, or email me at bunnygriffeth@gmail.com and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

No comments: