Friday, May 3, 2013

Friendly Cow Watercolor Painting

Friendly Cow watercolor painting is 7.75 X 7.75 inches on Sennelier paper.    I stopped by a nearby farm to get some photos of the farm and the cows, and they all came over to the fence.  I let my little Llasa Apso dog Buddy out to do some business and he and the cows had a curiosity stand-off.  Finally, he let out a very very muffled woof and all the cows jumped, and then he jumped.   I thought this painting was not complete, but I liked the softness of it that kind of goes with the gentle nature.....

Nothing is so strong as gentleness, nothing
so gentle as real strength.  
Saint Frances de Sales 

Please see the paintings purchasing information for some general information about pricing, or email me at bunnygriffeth@gmail.com and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

No comments: