Saturday, May 11, 2013

Key West, FL, Cottage Watercolor Painting

 Key West FL Cottage watercolor painting is 12 X 16 inches and is from a Wet Canvas weekend drawing event hosted by Li.   I was born in Key West and as an adult I went there once on a vacation to visit, having left at the age of two thought I would have no memories of the place, but I did remember the boat launch, and my father holding me in his arms and telling someone not to go near the wet areas because they were slippery.   I didn't heed his advice as an adult and ended up touching the area that was wet and landed on my rear in the water!!!  Maybe I was testing my memory as well.  :)

We do not remember days; we remember moments. 
 ~Cesare Pavese, The Burning Brand  

Please see the paintings purchasing information for some general information about pricing, or email me at bunnygriffeth@gmail.com and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

No comments: