Friday, June 14, 2013

Nude Painting UnNamed by Texas Artist Laurie Pace


  © G.O.D. Laurie Justus Pace      Graphics One Design 2013

Nude 
24  x 30 inches Acrylic on Canvas. Available. 

Well the color was fun as I approached it open hearted and no color palette in mind.  Bits of Liz Hill floated through my mind but Liz is not handy to say "NO" to me.. and I am afraid to try it and let go further without Liz's urging. This will sit for a week or more as I decide what to do for the next steps.

Rushing into things was something my Dad frowned upon.  Planning and making lists were his main guide in life.  He kept his tool box full of ideas to push himself to be the best he could be and he taught that to all three of his children.  Thanks Dad. I will remember there are times to back away and let life happen. Things tend to work out better that way.

I love you. 

Laurie Pace
A Texas Artist
Golden Pond Studio



GALLERY LINKS

No comments: