Monday, September 2, 2013

Beginnings of Making Headway Contemporary Horse Paintings by Texas Artist Laurie Pace


  
  © G.O.D. Laurie Justus Pace      Graphics One Design 2013

Very Beginnings Making Headway 
16 x 20 inches Oil on Canvas. Available 

I am always sketching and referring back to sketches that really pull to me when I am working.   I did not know which sketch I would use at this point as I began to put colors in the background. Note I am working horizontally as I block in color.  I have to trust in the spirit of the paint as it builds. It ended up going vertical.  This is a 16 x 20 painting, small for me but more affordable to collect.


Truly we have no control in our lives either.  We think things are 'horizontal'...but they turn out 'vertical'.  Only God knows and until you trust in Him, you life cannot be filled with His grace or His peace.


Great peace have those who love your law,
    and nothing can make them stumble. Psalm 119:65



Laurie Pace
A Texas Artist


Pace Studio 
Graphics One Design



GALLERY LINKS

No comments: