Saturday, November 23, 2013

From The Heart-Figurative

 Close up

Oil on 5x7 canvas panel. 

This is my contribution to this week's WDE at Wet Canvas. Marianne was the host and provided a bunch of great photos!

 The harpist appears to really be into what he's playing ....harp from the heart.
This is oil on a 5x7 canvas panel. I wanted to do it all in knife, but I kept chickening out in tight spots...so this is about 50/50, brush and knife.

C&C welcome. Thanks for Commenting!!!    

Available ... If interested, contact me at kkayangel2(at)yahoo.com

My Etsy

Deanos Den
Psalm 150:1-6    Praise the Lord! Praise God in his sanctuary; praise him in his mighty heavens! Praise him for his mighty deeds; praise him according to his excellent greatness! Praise him with trumpet sound; praise him with lute and harp! Praise him with tambourine and dance; praise him with strings and pipe! Praise him with sounding cymbals; praise him with loud clashing cymbals! 

No comments: