Friday, December 6, 2013

Gardening 11x14 oil on canvas by Margaret Aycock

We're in the middle of a snow and ice storm here so I am thinking of gardening and summer weather to keep me warm.  I am also gearing up to open the studio tomorrow for a big sale.  I have invited some of my favorite artsy people to bring their wares as well and we are all inviting our buyers, friends and family to join us for a cup of tea, a snack and an artsy afternoon.  The painting above is one of many that will be for sale at my house.  Can't make it across the country?  check out my ebay auction instead.  To visit my ebay gallery/auctions click here
Want to purchase an instructional DVD or one of my full color books on oil painting?  Click here to visit my blog
You Oklahoma folks who want to get out on the roads tomorrow, ( our street looks pretty good already ) we would love to see you.

No comments: