Saturday, April 19, 2014

Special Light-Portrait

Happy Easter
 Close up

Oil on 7x5 canvas panel.

This is my contribution to this week's WDE at Wet Canvas. Joel was the super host this week who provided a bunch of great photos! This is his niece standing in the light of a window.

It has been a tradition of mine to commemorate Easter and other holidays on my blog with a painting. When I saw the pic with his niece in that special light, my choice was made!
I raised her face, closed her eyes, and added a cross to her hand.
Happy Easter, everyone....please don't forget the true meaning.

This is oil on a 7x5 canvas panel.

C&C welcome. Thanks for looking!

Deanos Den

 Luke 23:34 NIV
Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing." And they divided up his clothes by casting lots.

No comments: