Thursday, September 18, 2014

Small Watercolor Paintings for the 30/30 September Challenge by Texas Artist Nancy Standlee


Roses and Lemon 14041
Watercolor 6x8"  on Rtistx board
I thought I'd try my hand at some watercolor and practice on some new boards I got at Rtistx.com and with some wax protection, these can be hung without glass or on a table top easel like below. I am using Renaissance Micro-crystalline was made in England that I purchased from Amazon. Julie Ford Oliver has posted a short video of how she applies it.

Purple Roses 14042
Watercolor 8x6"
Available on Daily Paintworks 

Texas Daily Painter, Oil painting, small oil, still life, roses, Nancy Standlee Fine Art, Daily Paintworks, Pinterest, Canvas by Canvas, Check Advantage, 30/30 Challenge, watercolor, sketchbook journal, pears, 

Original fine art and affordable prints can be found at:
Follow me on Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/NancyStandlee/
Order personalized checks, side tear checks, checkbook covers and address labels with a choice of 20 of my paintings on them.


No comments: