Thursday, October 23, 2014

JACK RUSSELL ADORATION WATERCOLOR PAINTING is 9 X 12.  This week's WDE challenge on Wet Canvas was a dedication to the memory of "Deano" who was a regular contributor and who passed away the week before.  Even though we are an on-line community, we all got to know him through his paintings.  I was supposed to do this on a red under painting in his memory.  Sorry Dean, but with watercolor it's difficult especially with so much white on this dog.  I did try but it's in the trash.  I included a link to his beautiful paintings.....as well as a  link to all the paintings done in his memory.

To his dog, every man is Napoleon; hence the constant popularity of dogs. 
~Aldous Huxley

Please see the paintings purchasing information for some general information about pricing, or email me at bunnygriffeth@gmail.com and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

No comments: