Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Boat Oil Palette Knife Painting, Ventura Marina and More Sketching Toys by Texas Artist Nancy Standlee


Ventura Marina 14079
Oil, 12x12 on Ampersand gessobord panel, unframed

On the last blog post I wrote about two California workshops and this palette knife painting was done in Ventura in the Leslie Saeta workshop. I had an interesting post about palm trees and turkey talk and Thanksgiving came and went and you probably didn't have time to read it anyway. Well, maybe just one item from my notes.  See rest of post on my blog: and to see new messenger bag.


Texas Daily Painter, Oil painting, palette knife, boats, marina, Leslie Saeta workshop,  Nancy Standlee Fine Art, Daily Paintworks, Pinterest, Canvas by Canvas, Check Advantage,  paintings for sale,messenger bag, diaper bag,

Original fine art and affordable prints can be found at:
Follow me on Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/NancyStandlee/
Order personalized checks, side tear checks, checkbook covers and address labels with a choice of 20 of my paintings on them.

No comments: