Thursday, August 6, 2015

All my posts are going to be a little introspective. There are lots of things going on in my life right now and I find comfort in painting and writing all these descriptions. It takes my mind away to a place that is peaceful with not so much noise. I think I've said this before, art has always been there for me. Whenever everything has shifted either in a good way or a bad way I have always been able to draw and paint. I have always been able to take solace in my paintings. Plus I need to sell these things. I need lots of money fast. I'm not going to get beat up or anything, but this particular change in my life is going to require some monetary planning and resourcefulness. 


I will also be putting up drawings up for bid. Not sure how it will all go but they will be set a more accessible price. If you think someone would enjoy this as a gift or for themselves please share the link. Thanks 
 
Click to Bid

Of course my Blog www.npcaa.blogspot.com 

No comments: