Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Autumn Landscape by Helen Read


Autumn - Lake Ellyn,  8x10" Oil on canvas
© 2015, Helen Read 
$180.00
Ready to Frame 
(Please add $20 shipping in the US, IL residents please add 8.25% sales tax) 

Now through December 18,  50% of profits from all sales will be donated to refugee relief in the places where refugees have gathered in desperate circumstances. 
Partner with me to offer tangible help to those who are fleeing for their lives.


Fall has had a late start this year!  In fact, the fall colors are just now beginning to come out when often at this time of year most of the leaves are already fallen.  I wondered if it had passed us by, but we have had quite a beautiful fall after all.  This painting was begun this summer as a value study, and then, I added the color this fall, just as the colors were beginning to show!

Please visit my blog: Brushstrokes, etc. 
or
Visit my Website

Helen Read 
The Studio Upstairs -  Wheaton, IL 

No comments: