Monday, February 8, 2016

KMA3030 Serene Moment by Colorado contemporary artist Kit Hevron Mahoney (10x8 oil textured sunset)

KMA3030 Serene Moment by Colorado contemporary artist Kit Hevron Mahoney (10x8 oil textured sunset)
As I am exploring the world of abstraction, I am studying how to create exciting landscapes with far less detail. This entails fewer brushstrokes using lots of paint, exciting colors and letting a scene tell its story using the most basic of shapes. This is one of my studies with more on the horizon. In addition to my representational works, this year promises a new enthusiasm infused into stepping out of my comfort zone. 10”x 8” original oil unframed $125 + $10 shipping and handling See more paintings on my blog Visit my website Daily Painters of Colorado

No comments: