Sunday, March 6, 2016

Hot Peppers, 6x6 oil on canvas by Margaret Aycock

This is a little painting that I revisited the other day..... which proves my theory that if you leave a painting with us long enough, we will have to get our hands on it again.  This painting used to have 3 peppers in it and that 3rd one, although present when I painted it, didn't do anything for the composition so out it went and back on to ebay.  To bid ( starting bid $49 with no shipping charge) click here
Want to visit my artist blog where you may see more of my work, read about the artistic life, and perhaps order one of my instructional videos, or books on oil painting?  my goodness, that was a long sentence!  Anyways, if you want to visit.... click here
hot peppers oil painting daily painting
Hot Peppers

No comments: