Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Winter Twilight by Helen Read


Winter Twilight, 24x36" Oil on canvas 
©2016 Helen Read
$1598.00 
(Shipping within the US is included in this price,  IL residents please add 8% sales tax) 
Please contact me by email for payment methods - I'm willing to devise a payment plan that works for you - and/or shipping methods. 
I've finally finished this larger landscape painting.  It has been months in the making with some stops and starts in between.  This is a much larger landscape painting!  It captures that last wash of light just before the sun sets on a winter's day.  There's a starkness and yet a warm glow.  

I've been keeping much more thorough notes on my paintings.  I've described my whole process in a recent post on my blog - Brushstrokes, etc.  
 
Helen Read  - Studio Upstairs
Wheaton, IL   

No comments: