Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Sunflower Trilogy by Helen Read

Sunflower Trilogy - Tiny Triptych
5x17" (the 3 combined)  Oil on canvas
©Helen Read

$199.00(3 small paintings ready to frame)
Please add $20 shipping in the US,  IL residents please add 8% sales tax









This is a Throwback Thursday Post!
These 3 have been on a long term loan and now are back with me.   
-------------------------
I love sunflowers!
First of all, they remind me of summer - and I love summer!

But I also love their shape and their habit - sun followers - sun reflectors! 

Have you ever seen a field of sunflowers with the sun setting behind them? 
Beautiful ~ golden glory. 

I would love to send a bit of summer to you!  

Helen Read - The Studio Upstairs
Wheaton, IL 

Please visit my blog: Brushstrokes, etc 
or 
Visit my website

No comments: