Monday, March 6, 2017

Sunflowers in Cobalt by Helen Read


Sunflowers in Cobalt, 7x5" Oil on Gesso Board
©2017 Helen Read
$80.00
Ready to Frame
(Please add $10.00 shipping in the US,  IL residents please add 8% sales tax) 



Color!   Beautiful color all around us - in the simple things - in the everyday things - in creation.
And not just 1 color can be seen in a particular thing, but a whole world of colors!
To me, this is a joyful thing - a celebration for the eye.  (And for the spirit, too!)

I've always been attracted to the bold beauty of sunflowers, and here, they are off set by the deep blue of a cobalt pitcher.  They seem to have been made for each other!

Helen Read - Wheaton, IL 

For more information on my work,
Please visit my blog, Brushstrokes, etc. 
or
Visit my website


No comments: