Saturday, September 30, 2017

Norma Wilson Original Oil Chiffchaff Bird Avian Songbird Painting Art


"Chiffchaff Songbird"

©Norma Wilson, original oil, 5" by 7"




This little bird is singing it's heart out. Sometimes I try to imagine a world without birds and especially the sound of birds singing which is so comforting and uplifting especially when things feel
so heavy in the world. I love to sit on my screened porch and watch the birds coming to my bird feeder. Last week I had a giant hawk sit on the bird bath! Here is a photo of him or her!


Anyone know what type of hawk this is? I was really startled when I first caught a glimpse out of the corner of my eye. The morning light was beautiful and after sitting for quite awhile he headed up into the tree. I bet he makes the squirrels nervous!

No comments: