Saturday, October 21, 2017

ANGEL & PHOENIX Miniature Framed Art Prints by Marina Petro


 Angel Of Love


The Phoenix Rising

I was very happy to find these lovely miniature frames to frame (primarily) my angel prints but now I am not so happy because the frames are no longer available anywhere. My supplier is not carrying them any more and I didn't purchase enough to keep them as an ongoing item which was my intention....oh well.... Initially I am making only one of each image available so if you are interested, better purchase it soon. If you'd like more than one of any one of them let me know and if there are frames left I will be glad to accommodate you. 

To purchase simply click on the DETAILS link under each image.

Today's Quotation:  "The artist, a traveller on this earth leaves behind imperishable traces of his being."
-Francois Delsarte


No comments: