Tuesday, August 14, 2018

A day at Spring Creek by Margaret Aycock


A hundred degree day in Oklahoma sent us to the creek to play.  While there, between floating and foraging, I got a chance to just sit beside the peaceful, pristine waters and paint two paintings.  They both started out as sketches and then were completed back home in the studio.  I still didn't want to lose the sketchy immediate, feel of the original response so I stopped here.
To purchase either one you may send me an email.  $200 each, or take your chances on ebay where they are both on auction beginning at $145 with no reserve.  Click here to bid and visit the rest of my painting auctions. Click here if you would like to visit my artist blog where you may find links to my children's book about foraging, and my instructional, full color books on oil painting.







No comments: