Saturday, August 10, 2019

Today my husband has about 1500 albums spread across the dining room and is reorganizing his record collection... donate to NPR, give to the kids, give to friends, donate to the library.  So I decided to take a look at my paintings and re do some that were not perfect.  I picked two nudes.  They were both done with a model on a limited time schedule originally.  That means I got the important bits in and then just threw in hands.... So in revisiting these, I have played with the first one and not come up with anything I love so I am chopping it off into an 8x10 size.  the other, the shadow side of her face bothered me so I worked on that a little, added some more background and for now I think it is done.  It is on my ebay site this week on auction but as always if you wish to make a purchase outright I will snatch it off the auction and sell it here.



 and




No comments: