Friday, July 3, 2020

Aspen Tree Painting, Abstract Landscape, Colorado Aspens, "The Color Dance IV" by Colorado Contemporary Landscape Artist Kimberly Conrad


This painting is one of three I did for Quench Activewear to choose from for their new "Aspen Magic" yoga pants, which made their debut at the 2019 Telluride Yoga Festival.
They are currently available HERE

14"x11"Acrylic on 140 lb textured archival paper. (a heavy, stiff paper)
This piece will fit beautifully in any standard 11"x14" frame.
I typically frame them in weathered black or white frames, but some of my collectors have framed them in rugged natural wood frames, and they look amazing!

$155- Purchase HERE

This painting is also available FRAMED, view HERE

 www.kimberlyconradcontemporaryart.com

 Follow me on Facebook
 Follow me on Instagram
 Follow me on Pinterest



Kimberly Conrad Contemporary Art Gallery
Boarding House Studio Galleries
220 East 7th Ave (Capitol Hill)
Denver, CO 80203
303.881.2258

No comments: