Friday, November 30, 2007

Contemporary Art Horse Painting by Laurie Justus Pace

HERD

18 x 24 inches
Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas

Contemporary Art for the Home.
Contact me for pricing.
Laurie Pace





PACKING UP THE DREAMS GOD'S PLANTED.....

Friday is near dawning, I am blogging and then I am packing. I finished the painting above yesterday morning.

Yesterday was also my last day here with my students in Justin Texas. I have watched so many of these youngsters grow up. Visit my blog for more details!

www.lauriepace.blogspot.com


Friends are friends forever, if the Lord's the Lord of them...
and a friend will not say never, for the welcome never ends
Though it's hard to let you go, in our Father's hands we know
That a life times's not to long to live as friends...

A lifetime's not to long to live as friends...


Laurie

"Jonathan said to David, "Go in peace, for we have sworn friendship with each other in the name of the LORD, saying, 'The LORD is witness between you and me, and between your descendants and my descendants forever.' " Then David left, and Jonathan went back to the town." 1 Samuel 20:42