Sunday, December 2, 2007

Colorful Cow


Oil on 5x7 archival canvas panel.
This painting was actually posted a few months ago. It was rather on the dark side, and I believe for that reason it didn't receive any bids on eBay. So, in the interest of science (Heh), I have repainted the bovine. I added more bright colors plus lighter values. Hope this time I get to stick a shipping label on her butt and ship her out!
So now, it's a portrait of a cow set against a gorgeous sunset skyline.. I really enjoyed doing this one! The oils were applied thickly in selected areas and turned out really well in the fur texture!Hope you enjoy!!
Available
  • Email me to inquire about purchasing


  • See my art on eBay

    My Etsy
    Deanos Den

    'FOR WE WALK BY FAITH, NOT BY SIGHT'
    II CORINTHIANS 5:7