Thursday, July 2, 2009

Purple Onion Painting by Nancy Standlee

NFS
9" x 12" acrylic on gallery wrapped canvas

This onion painting hangs in my kitchen and in direct sight while I enjoy my morning coffee.
To read more of the post from my blog, click Nancy Standlee Art Blog.

I've recently joined these blogs and invite you to visit our sites:

Daily Painters of Texas
This is a unique blend of Texas Artists who will post daily. Canvas by Canvas members who have joined are Barbara Hackney, Cindy Yandell, Karen Foster, Maryann Stephens, and Margie Whittington.

Daily Painters Abstract Gallery
This site has been created to share the works of abstract artists across the world who are committed to their craft and paint daily.

ARLINGTON TEXAS ~ NANCY STANDLEE ~ DAILY PAINTER ~ CONTEMPORARY ~ ACRYLIC ~ STILL LIFE ~ EXPRESSIONIST ~ VEGETABLE PAINTING

No comments: