Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Contemporary Expressionism Palette Knife Horse Painting By Jennifer Morrison

Flaming Hot Sorrow
Contemporary Expressionism Horse Painting
Oil On Canvas
12x24 Inches
Email Me At jennifermorrisonart@gmail.com For More Information.
The above painting is named "Flaming Hot Sorrow". Of course I am in a lupus flare which had a dramatic impact creating this piece!  I scraped what was originally three horse faces, when I saw the figure of a single horse emerge in the first photo.  I thought I would share the progress with you.  I am often asked, "What does Lupus feel like?"  My skin is hot like fire to the touch, yet I am chilled to the bone. My muscles are so sore to the touch that I cannot be hugged.  My joints get achy, sharp stabbing pains in them. I get fevers and I feel like I'm coming down with the flu.  By 7 p.m. I am so wore out, I am collapsed in bed. The look on this horse is how I feel on the inside.  I am on 1000 mgs of meds a day.  On the outside, I put on a large smile, and I pull myself through the day with a great attitude with all the hope that tomorrow will be a better day!

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

No comments: