Thursday, September 10, 2009

Let's Be Friends - still life

Copyright © 2009 Linda Apple
"Let's Be Friends"
oil on 1.5" deep canvas - 8"x10 "
Retro Vintage Still Life Series

Tucked away on a shelf in the back of the cellar
and hidden among old forgotten memories, Harvey
the family hamster, has found a few coffee beans.

These trompe l'oeil still life pieces are often a lot more complex than
most small paintings and do take quite a bit more time to complete
but for me, the end result is worth it.
I love to create assemblage, because it gives me a chance to use all the
old junk, tools and stuff that I have accumulated over the years.
I am also a big animal lover, so it was logical to put them all together.

AVAILABLE TODAY - CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO

Click here if you want to EMAIL
or you would like to COMMISSION a similar piece!

No comments: