Thursday, September 17, 2009

"Monterey Cypress" ~ 36"x24" A Painting a Day Hudson River School Landscapes California Art by Connie Tom


"Monterey Cypress" was a fun to do. The ocean holds such an awesomeness for me. There's something about large panaramic views that reminds me of vast regions yet unexplored by man and makes me appreciate the wonder and beauty of nature. I hope you enjoy this one as much as I enjoyed painting it! ~ Connie
To find out more information about this work, see my blog at A PAINTING FOR YOU!

"He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life. These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God." 1 John 5:12-13

No comments: