Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Painting a Dog a Day by Kimberly Kelly Santini

"Peekaboo (Toby, Yorkshire Terror)," 4" x 6", Yorkshire Terrier portrait in acrylic on canvasboard, $199 to the first taker. Inquiries may come to me.

There is something about a lifesize portrait that beckons the viewer, inviting their participation and demanding interaction. When planning the scale of your artwork (or choosing the size of a photographic enlargement) think about how the subject matter might be transformed if created lifesize (or larger).

I'll be adding new paintings for sale to my etsy store later tonight. Repeat offenders, err, collectors, get 10% off their purchases - just put "REPEAT" in the memo field during your checkout process, and I'll adjust your total accordingly.

Thanks, as always, for looking at - and sharing - my artwork with your friends and family.
Kim

No comments: