Sunday, September 13, 2009

Sunflower Watercolor Painting

Sunflower Watercolor Painting is 7 x 10 inches on Arches 140 pound paper. This is from a Wet Canvas weekend drawing event reference photo.

The challenge by the host this weekend was "As we pause to reflect the tragedies of 9/11... tell us what makes you happy about painting it, or what great memory or feeling does it evoke as you style it as your own?" What makes me happy about this painting is the beautiful colors and fragile beauty of this flower --- a moment in time so fleeting expressed and preserved on paint and paper.

For a gallery of my artwork, you can visit my web site. I also have a variety of items with artwork imprinted on them available for purchase through Cafe Press and Zazzle. If you have any questions about any of my artwork, or would like to make a purchase, please email me at bunnygriffeth@gmail.com All major credit cards are accepted

No comments: