Thursday, October 15, 2009

Painting a Dog a Day by Kimberly Kelly Santini

"In Hot Pursuit," 11" x 14", Golden Open Acrylics on Ampersand Gessoboard, depicting a Pointer and a Chocolate Lab romping together in an autumnal Michigan field. This painting takes my black & white as subject matter exercise to an entirely new plane!

"In Hot Pursuit" is lined up to go to several exhibitions and therefore not currently for sale. However, interested parties may always send an inquiry to me, as I've got a track record for choosing a permanent home over exhibitions.

This painting is also part of a mini-art lesson I put together. You can view the lesson in it's entirety on the Painting a Dog a Day blog. And my apologies in advance - there are lots of images, and the page will take some time to load.

Finally, thanks go to Andrea O'Donnell for granting me permission to use Zoey and Darby as inspiration. Andrea, I owe you some sushi and sake the next time we get together!

Thanks, as always, for looking at - and sharing - my artwork with your friends and family.
Kim

No comments: