Friday, October 16, 2009

Reflection Watercolor Painting

Reflection Watercolor Painting is 12 x 16 inches on Arches 140 pound paper.... duck with reflection in the water....and no, I am not sick of painting ducks..... This was done on hot pressed paper. I ordered this hot pressed paper by mistake - it has a smooth surface, and cold pressed paper a rougher surface, so the paint reacts differently, so a little bit of a challenge.

"Reflect upon your present blessings - of which every man has many - no on your past misfortunes, of which all men have some."
Charles Dickens

This and all of my paintings are originals and for sale, price depending on whether framed or not, and the size of the painting. If you have any questions regarding my work, please contact me at bunnygriffeth@gmail.com

No comments: