Saturday, June 26, 2010

Boisterous And Blue--Blue Jay

Close up
Oil on 5x7 hardboard.

Here's my submission to this week's WDE at Wet Canvas hosted by Heather.

I have always loved birds. The Blue Jay is right at the top of my favorites list along with the Cardinal. Although the Jay is loud and aggressive it's still a marvelous design of shape and color. I think the Lord was trying to get our attention when He created this striking bird. I know He sure got mine.

The Jay is from a photograph. The background....Pure imagination. I hope you like it!

Available

See my art on eBay

My Etsy

Deanos Den
genesis 1:21 So God created the great creatures of the sea and every living and moving thing with which the water teems, according to their kinds, and every winged bird according to its kind. And God saw that it was good.

No comments: