Tuesday, June 22, 2010

OIL PAINTING BY ELIZABETH BLAYLOCK OF APPLES IN A PURPLE BOWL WITH KNIFE

APPLES IN PURPLE BOWL WITH KNIFE
6 X 6 OIL ON PANEL
$100 USD plus s/h
I tried to think of a more creative title but nothing comes to mind right now. Any ideas?
Yes, it is the purple, bowl again and I have a couple of more compositions with the same bowl that I plan to do. And don't miss the pickle jar in the background, too. Tomorrow I may do a bird just for a nice quiet purple break, but then I do have an indigo bunting hanging out at my feeder, hmmm.
If you have questions, comments, or would like to purchase this painting, email me at
I love hearing from you.
PayPal invoicing is available and it is safe and easy. To see more of my original oil paintings browse through the over 300 paintings in the older post on my
Elizabeth Blaylock
Gulf Shores, Alabama

No comments: