Saturday, July 10, 2010

Block Island Day Watercolor Painting

Block Island Day watercolor painting is 10 x 14 inches on Arches 140 pound paper. This is looking down at Corneck Road on the Island....not sure what the name of this little body of fresh water is, but I have painted at that bridge area below also-- but it was plein air and I don't believe I ever posted the painting. If you turn 90 degrees to the north from this view, this is another view from that spot. It's a beautiful well preserved island with lots of hiking trails and nature preserves.

"Argue for your limitations,and sure enough,
they're yours."
.....Richard Bach



Please see the paintings purchasing information for some general information about pricing, or email me at bunnygriffeth@gmail.com and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

No comments: