Thursday, July 8, 2010

Chillin' (Buffet) ~~ Painting a Dog a Day by Kimberly Kelly Santini


"Chillin' (Buffet)," 5" x 7", Golden Open acrylics on board, commissioned pet portrait of a yellow lab, private collection (THANK YOU!). Inquiries (including booking your own pet portrait, from miniature size [4" x 4"] to larger than life) may always come to me.

Ok, I've just gotta give a shout out to Buffet's extended family. They can count rescue after rescue after rescue among themselves. It even went so far as their supporting a shelter dog I painted until he found a new home, which warmed my heart to no end.

Buffet, however, has a warm and happy home. But there are many who don't. Please call your local shelter or rescue group and ask how you can help out - warm blankets (old towels/linens) and/or time spent walking kenneled animals is just as appreciated as adoptions.

Thanks, as always, for looking at - and sharing - my artwork and musings with your friends and family.
Kim

TWITTER: ksantini
SHOP ORIGINALS & LIMITED EDITION GICLEES: at my Etsy shop
ORDER CUSTOMIZED NOTECARDS & REPRODUCTIONS: at Imagekind
COMMISSION A PET PORTRAIT: contact me
GIFT CERTIFICATES AVAILABLE: contact me
READING MATERIAL: Preview and order each of the Dog a Day books at the publisher's website: The First Year (2006-2007) and That's 14 in Dog Years (2008). If you would like your copy personalized, order them through me.

No comments: