Thursday, September 2, 2010

Purple Piggie ~~ Painting a Dog a Day by Kimberly Kelly Santini


"Purple Piggie," from the Painting a Dog a Day project, inspired by and created during my visit to Best Friends Animal Sanctuary in August 2010, original watercolor pencil on sketch paper, page 8-1/2" x 10", image approximately 5" wide by 4" high, roughly centered on page, available via ebay auction with 20% of the selling price going to Best Friends Animal Sanctuary. Did I mention that bidding starts at 99 cents?


I created a number of original works on site while visiting Best Friend's Animal Sanctuary last month, and am offering the best of those for sale via ebay, with 20% of the proceeds going back to BFAS.


This particular watercolor painting depicts one of their resident pot bellied pigs, sketched in watercolor pencil on paper. There will be other sketches, watercolor paintings and casein paintings listed this evening. Proceeds from all of the pieces will be donated back to Best Friends.

Bid on Purple Piggie here, and also take a peek at all my other auctions - my ebay seller id is "TurtledoveDesigns." I'll have everything updated and activated by midnight EST today.

Thanks, as always, for looking at - and sharing - my artwork and musings with your friends and family.
Kim

TWITTER: ksantini
SHOP ORIGINALS & LIMITED EDITION GICLEES: at my Etsy shop
ORDER CUSTOMIZED NOTECARDS & REPRODUCTIONS: at Imagekind
COMMISSION A PET PORTRAIT: contact me
GIFT CERTIFICATES AVAILABLE: contact me
READING MATERIAL: Preview and order each of the Dog a Day books at the publisher's website: The First Year (2006-2007) and That's 14 in Dog Years (2008). If you would like your copy personalized, order them through me.

No comments: