Friday, September 3, 2010

Zebra Butterfly 2 Watercolor Painting

Zebra Butterfly 2 Watercolor Painting is 8 x 10 inches on Arches 140 lb paper.  These are from photos taken at the Roger Williams Zoo "Flutterby" Butterfly exhibit of 2009 - some from the 2008.  I take a lot of photos - carrying my camera at all times is a priority for me - for paintings.  There were so many beautiful butterflies, as well as flowers, I was in heaven in that exhibit.   My grandson's waited patiently for a butterfly to land on them in one of their very cute butterfly chairs.   A fun exhibit I hope they bring  back to the zoo. 

Happiness is a butterfly, which when pursued,
is always just beyond your grasp, 
but which, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you.  
~Nathaniel Hawthorne

Please see the paintings purchasing information for some general information about pricing, or email me at bunnygriffeth@gmail.com and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

No comments: