Saturday, January 1, 2011

Abstract Horse Painting Equine Contemporary Art By Colorado Artist Jennifer Morrison, Fire Dance

Fire Dance
SOLD to a collector in Kentucky!
I sold this to a collector in Kentucky.  I have had several inquiries about this painting lately and it has been a popular one. 
 I attended our monthy 4-H meeting when I was literally grabbed by the arm on the way out and told by the 4-H extension office coordinator that I WILL be a horse leader for our club.  "Oh, Okay!"  I said.. How exciting to have an opportunity to instruct and teach children about the safety and riding horses!  I have taught my own daughters and my eldest has already won grand champion for intermediate performance.  This will be my youngest daughter's first year of showing - she is 9.  Jenna is 15 and is in the advanced horse class which she needs to train her horse flying lead changes.  We are both training and working with the horse for our 9 year old.  Busy and a lot of work to do.  There are a lot of lessons to be learned from working with horses! 
Enjoy!
© Morrison Studios
A Colorado Contemporary Fine Artist

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: