Monday, October 24, 2011

"French Lace Roses, Ole`", by Eleanor Erickson Hargrave

"French Lace Roses, Ole`", 7.9" x 7.9", Original Watercolor Painting.  I was inspired  to paint these roses as I saw them in my front yard.  I decided to put them on a contrasting south of the border brightly colored placemat.  It went so well and gave the roses a more delicate look in comparison. I painted  this in my own impressionistic style and thought it came out quite well.  It would look great with a soft white matting and then put into a 12" x 12" watercolor frame. That is an easy size to find and the matting can be cut while you wait at Aaron Bros, if you have one close to you.  This painting is available and if interested, just send me a note. arroyoellie@sbcglobal.net  You may see more of my paintings at http://www.elliesartblog.blogspot.com/, my art blog. Thank you for stopping by and enjoy!  Eleanor.

No comments: